- Né le 24/10/1965
NW102JE - London - Angleterre
Téléphone : identifiez-vous
- Mobile : identifiez-vous
- Email : identifiez-vous
- Senior Architecte - Interior Designer -
12/1997 : Formation, Italie, • December 1997 – Master’s degree in Architecture (5 years) - University “La Sapienza” Rome, (graduation grade 106/110).
• May 1998 - awarded the government exam and licensed as a profession Architect.
• November 1998 - Enrolment in the professional register "Order of Architects of Rome and Province" with n.12410.
• February 2013 certification - Energy performance and environmental sustainability of buildings (Cesarch - Rome).
• March 2015 Seminary – LED Tecnology: design and economic evaluation (Centro studi Philos)
• December 2016 certification - Asset and areas valuation for construction (Ordine Arch. P.P.C. di Roma - Rome).
• June 2017 Seminary – Roof garden and Green wall: Green infrastructures to improve air quality (DiPro OAPPC Roma)
Ma recherche :
Secteur : Architecture
Contrat : tout type de contrat
Ma région de travail : Toute la France;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Je peux me déplacer france et étranger
Salaire souhaité : a étudier
Je peux travailler a temps partiel.
Expériences professionnelles :
Années d'expérience : 2001/1998 à ce jour
Architecte, Italie, Self-Employed Architect with office in Rome cap 00142 - until July 2017
• Mar. 2005 to Jun. 2017 - In the last few years I have worked mainly as a Senior Interior designer and coordinator for residential properties, hotels, services in the center of Rome and Lazio; including shops and offices.
Main Contractors for hotels: New United Hotels s.r.l; SHARKEI & C. S.R.L.; Rome Your Way S.R.L.; for the residential sector they are private.
• Sept. 2008 to Dec. 2016 - Director and coordinator of the technical quarterly magazine Materiali Progettati published by TreP Ceramiche (also visible in pdf format on the website www.trepceramiche.it)
• July 2012 to Apr. 2015 – External Consultant for Softing Europe s.r.l. (Fogliano – GO) at the DCSIT - DCOD offices in Rome
Achievements - until 2008 collaborated with:
International architecture firms:
• Arch. Manfredi Nicoletti associati (Rome); collaborator in executive projects for palaces of justice, a museum and others.
• Arch. Massimiliano Fuksas (Rome); collaborator in two international competitions.
• A.M.Architetti s.r.l. (Rome-Singapore); collaborator in projects for some microchip FAB.
• Studio Valle progettazioni (Rome); collaborator in Polytechnic University of Turin project.
• Italprogetti Roma s.r.l. Eng. Giorgio Caloisi (Rome) – Design Manager in infrastructure projects and design of buildings of The Third University of Rome.
• Costruzioni Generali C.G.P. s.r.l. (Milan) – Consultant in drawings for fabrication.
• Bentini Costruzioni s.p.a. (Faenza-RA) – Coordinator in prefabricated structures projects.
Events, exhibitions and conferences:
• Carli Produzioni s.r.l. (Rome) – Designer of temporary structures.
• Events and exhibitions for the ICE National Institute of Foreign Trade - Consultant in conferences and productions.
Some Competitions of ideas or design – Team Leader
Atouts et Compétences :
• Experience all stages of the design process: from design development to drawings for fabrication
• Experience of the design and delivery of complex projects also
• Team-working skills with approach collaborative
• Problem solving
• Curiosity to find always better new solutions
• Strong graphic communication skills
• Collaboration with other disciplines to produce fully coordinated project
• Knowledge of construction methods
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
Voluntary mountain bike guide in the center of Italy, for the regions of: Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo and Lazio, DIY, high-tech, develop and modify bicycles, running, trekking, apnea diving, photography, modern and contemporary painting. At 27 I did a year of civil service at sports center in Tor Vergata (Rome).